The AIR-SPADE® is a rugged and durable handheld tool that produces a stream of supersonic air moving at Mach 2. The AIR-SPADE®effectively penetrates and dislodges most types of soil, but is harmless to non-porous objects such as plant roots, buried pipes, or cables.
why use air spade?
industry specific kits available:
- Proven to dig up to 50% faster than other air excavation equipment.
- Digs harder soils than competitive or home made wands
- Less worker fatigue / injuries than a pick or shovel
- Faster and safer than hand digging
- Saves expensive hourly labor costs
- Non-damaging to all kinds of buried utilities or plant roots
- Digs without making mud and does not create "contaminated" spoil like water
- Excavated soil is ideal for recompaction
- Saves expensive fuel costs, e.g. $ 9 / hr for crack cleaning over home made lance
- Trench Rescue